Sunday, August 19, 2012

Next Stop- Housewife

Well guys, I am officially all moved into my apartment! (Since last Friday... Band Camp doesn't allow for blogging time :P)  Although I miss being with my friends and family back home, I love living with Lindsay again and having an additional roommate, Becca! I'm not gonna lie though, it's pretty odd having my 'own' place. Cooking and cleaning and grocery shopping basically on my own makes me have a better appreciation for my mama. However, I love being here! I get to do fun things that I couldn't do in a dorm like baking some banana bread (which I just did).  That makes me super, super excited! To bring it back in, I already know that not living in a dorm will allow me to many more opportunities for ministering to others that don't necessarily have to do with banana bread. Hopefully God will use me and my new apartment to bless others!! Love and miss you all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment